Navigation Menu

LRRH

singapore blogger style stylist stylexstyle red cos street photographer look book outfit summer holiday dress


Modern version of Little Red Riding Hood




singapore blogger style stylist stylexstyle red cos street photographer look book outfit summer holiday dress
singapore blogger style stylist stylexstyle red cos street photographer look book outfit summer holiday dress
singapore blogger style stylist stylexstyle red cos street photographer look book outfit summer holiday dress
singapore blogger style stylist stylexstyle red cos street photographer look book outfit summer holiday dress
singapore blogger style stylist stylexstyle red cos street photographer look book outfit summer holiday dress
singapore blogger style stylist stylexstyle red cos street photographer look book outfit summer holiday dress
singapore blogger style stylist stylexstyle red cos street photographer look book outfit summer holiday dress
singapore blogger style stylist stylexstyle red cos street photographer look book outfit summer holiday dress


My love of red clothing items are really off the chart this summer. 

Adding one more piece to the collection, I can't say enough how easy this piece is to fit into all the criteria of a classic summer piece. Almost zero effort needed, pop on and go, you will still look good in it (#self-praise)!

No idea what will happen in the second half of the year, will my love of red continues or transit with the season. (Well, technically there is no season in Singapore.)

As I shopped for an upcoming gala dinner outfit with the most random theme ever - Ethereal Dreamscape, I have also found out that my worst color (I cannot wear anything in that shade) is pastel. I look totally like a malnutrition-in-depression-country-pumpkin in baby pink or close nude colors. 

Well, I think I may just stick to the loud and flaming red for now.